Ralph is our Senior Financial Planner and will be responsible for supporting HollisWealth advisors by developing financial plans for their clients through a constructive and holistic wealth management approach.
He was a former Investment Advisor/Financial Planner with BMO Nesbitt Burns, and comes to us from Scotiabank’s International Asset Management Group, where he focused on developing investment products for the Caribbean.
Ralph has his CFP, CMA, and CPA designations. His approach to supporting advisors in this this role is five-fold.
- Develop a deep understanding of advisors goals and objectives to enable collaborative discussions regarding their clients
- Achieve a holistic view of clients goals and objectives, including their current financial, insurance, estate , and tax planning needs
- Design a comprehensive financial plan that includes cash flow statements, retirement income streams, insurance needs analysis, and recommendations for estate and tax planning
- Assist advisors with the implementation of financial plans where required
- Maintain a high level of customer service though open and honest communication, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.